Selected architectural areas, of which details have vanished since they were completed in 1927, are precisely lighted.
Area above the »Bringer of Light [Lucifer]« above the Böttcherstrasse entrance:
During remodelling in 1936, the vivid brick surface at the Böttcherstrasse entrance was replaced by what is known as the »Bringer of Light [Lucifer]«. There was originally a relief surmounted by two lamps in the panel above it, which is in an extremely elongated upright format. Both the relief and the lamps were removed in 1936.
Part of the façade of the Paula Modersohn-Becker Museum:
After sustaining severe war damage in 1944, the balcony was removed from the museum façade.